Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Saints, is your head hanging low as a bulrush due to the sorrow, mourning, and distress that floods your life at this time? Are the troubles that beset you getting the best of you? Do you find yourself in a low estate where your spirit is slowly drooping and failing? Are you drowning in the 'quicksand' of despondency? Do you feel overpowered by the weight of affliction? Does it seem as though the enemy is winning the battle for your faith and soul? My brother/sister, if you answer yes to any of these questions, God has a word for you. (Luke 21:28) And says - '...look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.' (John 10:22-30) “And - “…Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me. But ye believe not, because ye are not of my sheep, as I said unto you. My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand. I and my Father are one.
I conclude with this, “Jesus got your back when you keep trusting and believing in Him for nothing from the pit of hell can pluck you out of His hands.  Be blessed Saints.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment